Sign Installation Journeyman
This individual is responsible for reviewing blueprints, measuring and laying out to determine proper sign installation, driving Company trucks to job sites, transporting materials and unloading with boom trucks and equipment. Then, assemble and install products using power tools and boom lifts. This individual must complete paper work and follow safety standards.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 1-2 year experience with power tools
- Basic concepts of electrical wiring
- CDL or the ability to obtain one
- Must be able to work out of town for up to 5 days at a time
- Work outdoors in all types of weather
- Provide your own hand tools
- Communication skill on site as well as over the phone
- Willing to work at heights exceeding 20’
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs
- Must be able to pass a drug test upon hiring, as well as random drug tests
Schedule (Hours May Vary)
Summer: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Winter: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
To be determined.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays